RE: [Exim] Email Loops

Autor: Terry Shows
A: exim-users
CC: Tabor J. Wells
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Email Loops
Tabor,

Thanks for the responses, the only problem is that the hosts are not located
in the same location (each is in offices located several hundred miles
apart), so I have to address each of them with their public address.

Using the "ignore_target_host" will stop email traffic between the two hosts
won't it? This too would be unacceptable.

If anyone has any other ideas, please pass them on. I have just about run
out of ideas.

By the way, I am still running Exim 3.x. Sorry, I haven't had time to
convert to 4 yet.

Thanks
Terry