Re: [Exim] TLS support

Góra strony
Autor: James P. Roberts
Dla: exim-users
CC: aremont
Temat: Re: [Exim] TLS support
> OK. Thanks for that. I tried from localhost and ..... I get the same
as you!
> That is STARTTLS *is* accepted and I get "OpenSSL/0.9.6beta go ahead"

just
> like you.
>
> However, if I try this from a remote telnet client, I do not get

through. I
> get the "Command not supported" reply.

Besides the Firewall possibility (excellent thought, by the way), are
you the victim of a hi-jacked port 25 by whatever ISP you are using for
your remote tests? I suggest this only because your email address and
the SMTP server you are having trouble with are different:

phenomix.com.au vs. ozemail.com.au

Just a thought.

Jim Roberts
Punster Productions, Inc.