[Exim] Re: SPA again

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Re: SPA again
--
On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 12:58:34AM -0400, Kurktchiev, Boris wrote:
| i did read that and that is only the way to setup the SPA
| authenticator. i have that in my config. however i cannot figure out
| how to tell exim to use that authenticator when logging in the SPA
| enabled server(not exim but MSN's smtp server...).

I don't have an example in my current exim4 config, but my old exim3
config had this transport:

remote_smtp:
driver = smtp
authenticate_hosts = mail.rit.edu

The third line is the key. Find the equivalent in the exim4 spec.

-D

--

The crucible for silver and the furnace for gold,
but the Lord tests the heart.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/