[Exim] Re: LDAP and the localuser router

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: LDAP and the localuser router
--
On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 04:25:51PM +0000, Rodney Arne Karlsen wrote:
| Hi all

| I have been administrating a group of Exim servers over the last year
| and a half or so. So far so good. Great software. Thank you to those
| responsable, keep up the good work. Earlyer this year I upgraded 3 of
| the servers to Exim 4.x. All went well. I have now embarked on a quest
| to get these servers to use LDAP to obtain user and alias info.

Sounds good. I've worked on a similar thing here, but slightly
different details. If you want the entire config I came up with
(which isn't live yet, btw) I can send it to you.

| So far all the howtos I have seen are using Exim 3.x. I have managed (I
| think) to convert most of the config examples to version 4 but the
| localuser router is giving me a headache.

If you have check_local_user, it will do just that -- via the C
library. This works great at our site because we set up pam to pull
local user info from the LDAP server. Otherwise you could do
something like this (I have tested a nearly identical version) :

ldap_forwards:
    driver = redirect
    domains = +local_domains
    data = ${lookup ldapm {\
                ldap://barak.itusa.org/\
                ou=People,o=International Teams\
                ?mailForwardingAddress?one?\
                (&  (objectClass=mailRecipient) \
                    (mail=${quote_ldap:$local_part}) ) \
                } {$value} fail }
    allow_defer
    allow_fail
    file_transport = address_file
    pipe_transport = address_pipe
    retry_use_local_part

and store the path to their local mailbox in the mailForwardingAddress
attribute.

HTH,
-D

--

If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/