[Exim] LDAP and the localuser router

Autor: Rodney Arne Karlsen
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] LDAP and the localuser router
Hi all

I have been administrating a group of Exim servers over the last year
and a half or so. So far so good. Great software. Thank you to those
responsable, keep up the good work. Earlyer this year I upgraded 3 of
the servers to Exim 4.x. All went well. I have now embarked on a quest
to get these servers to use LDAP to obtain user and alias info.

So far all the howtos I have seen are using Exim 3.x. I have managed (I
think) to convert most of the config examples to version 4 but the
localuser router is giving me a headache.

I notice that in the v3 configs you could use a query to verify that the
user is local, but in v4 this does not seem posable.

Am I just not finding the right part of the manual or have we lost a
feature in the transition from 3 to 4?

Thanks

Rodney Arne Karlsen