Re: [Exim] Multiple local_scan's?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: mb
Para: Peter N Lewis
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Multiple local_scan's?
At 15:22 +0800 Peter N Lewis wrote:

>The issue for me was getting both sa-exim/spamassassin and
>exiscan/clamscan working. I did it without much effort by renaming
>sa-exim's local_scan.* to sa-exim.*, and renaming the function to
>sa_exim_local_scan, and then adding to the front of the exiscan
>local_scan

[snip]

Looks good to me.

>So partly, this is a request for this to be easier and/or if it is,
>how to do it, and partly this is information for anyone else who
>wants to to setup sa-exim and exiscan together.

TBH I think that's easy enough! Iff Philip accepts the dynamic shared
object patches, then I guess one can just plug in .so files. Otoh this
might tempt anti-virus vendors to ship binary-only modules--this doesn't
give me a very warm feeling inside. However, if such code crashes an Exim
process it won't be particularly fatal :)