Re: [Exim] Virus Scanner

Autor: Dan Egli
A: exim-users, rche
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Virus Scanner
You'll really get a can of worms on this one :> Everyone has their
favorite. For me, running 3.36 w/ RH 7.3, I use
AMaViS. I like it. Suites my purposes quite nicely. I'm sure others
will recomend eximscan (or was it exiscan?). I have not used that but
if as many people are using it as it seems, it cannot be THAT bad :>

- -- Dan