[Exim] From Header format

Author: Russell Wilton
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] From Header format
Hi:
  I am running Exim 4.05 and Courier-IMAP on RedHat Linux 7.2.  I do
SMTP authentication using an LDAP directory and then rewrite the From
and Reply-To headers to be the name and mail address found in the LDAP
directory, ignoring the values the user has configured in their client,
to try to prevent spoofing.  I'd like to be able to indicate in the From
header that I have done this rewrite, by adding something like
"(Authenticated)" on the end of the line so that it would look like: