Re: [Exim] Read a file containing regexp values in an Exim F…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tamas TEVESZ
To: richs
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Read a file containing regexp values in an Exim Filter?
ok, this is gonna be my night replying to replies replying the
original question. still with me ? good ;>

> > However, we filter an ever-growing number of things. Over 4000 subjects,
> > 2000 IP/blocks, and hundreds of message-body URL's. It would be

there's a nice tool called 'aggregate' that, given a list of ipblocks,
aggregates (surprising enough ? :)) them as much as it's possible. one
can get it at http://www.verge.net.au/linux/aggregate/

depending on what you have for your blocks and how you have them,
using aggregate could result in a significant size decrease for your
list.

--
[-]