Re: [Exim] Domain Literals and the exim4 docs

Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Domain Literals and the exim4 docs
On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 10:02:14PM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 05:07:21PM +0100, Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:
> > > Fully supported in exim4 with ACLs. Exim 3, not necessarily, I think some
> > > receipient checks can reject that.
> > point <-------------------------------------------------------> Marc
> Not necessarily
> > What I was asking was whether exim would accept unqualified. This check
> > happens before any acls are run. Sorting out the actual acceptance is
> > trivial.
> No.
> Please look it up, and you'll see you need to setup an ACL to accept
> unqualified receipients in exim 4.

I have, and I'm wondering what section 43.1, and the
{recipient,sender}_unqualified_hosts options are for. I'm also wondering
why I don't find the word "unqualified" anywhere in S 37.

Can you point me to the appropriate reference, and also explain Dr. Hazel's
answer to me.

Cheers,

MBM