[Exim] Re: Local delivery?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: David Smead
To: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
CC: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Re: Local delivery?
Derrick,

Thanks for your help.

Sorry for not getting on the exim list. The last thing I need when
debugging a new mail server is tons of emails everyday. The answer to my
problem was to enter this config line:

local_domains = mail.amplepower.com : amplepower.com

I had the first entry correct, but not the last one. It doesn't really
make sense to me why the last entry was needed, but it works.

BTW, I did start with eximconfig, but none of the selectable
configurations fit my case.

On Tue, 2 Jul
2002,

--