[Exim] Exim4, where has the "bydns_mx" option gone ?

Autor: Oliver Egginger
A: Exim Users
Assumpte: [Exim] Exim4, where has the "bydns_mx" option gone ?
Hello,

Ultimately, a minor problem, anyhow:
we switchted from Exim 3 to 4.
In Exim3 we use the "bydns_mx" option in our "smart_host" configuration.
This option don't exists in Exim4.
But our smart host only exists as a MX record.

Current this MX record mask two mailhubs.
In our new Exim4 configuration I use the following route list (which acts as a makeshift):
    route_list =  *   mailhub1.our_mailprovider.de:mailhub2.our_mailprovider.de  bydns
But I would like to have something like this
    route_list =  *   smarthost.our_mailprovider.de  bydns_mx
How can I handle this in Exim4 ?
I like the MX record solution, because if our provider chance something
on his host configuration we don't have to pay attention to it.

I don't have the controll over this DNS-Server, thus
I don't can fix it by adding entries to it, see
http://www.exim.org/mailman/htdig/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20020225/035700.html

I think I need a route list, therefore I have to use a manual router.
Could you please give me a hint ?

regards
Oliver