Re: [Exim] INSTALLING EXIM4 TEXINFO DOCUMENTATION?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Doug Lawlor
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] INSTALLING EXIM4 TEXINFO DOCUMENTATION?
On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, Doug Lawlor wrote:

> Hello list, I have managed to build the exim binaries but the info
> documentation doesn't want to install. I have moved the texinfo files
> into the 'doc' directory in the exim-4.05 tree and defined my info
> directory in my 'Local/Makefile' but 'make install' doesn't build the
> info
> docs. Do I have to delete my exim3 info documentation in order to
> install the new stuff?

Not sure. I'm not an expert on the texinfo stuff as I don't use info
myself. Since the files will have the same names, etc., I guess they
will overwrite the Exim 3 ones.

What output do you get from "make install"? Does it say anything about
info (at the end)? The test in the makefile is that INFO_DIRECTORY is
defined, and the file doc/spec.texinfo exists.