Re: [Exim] Re: header_syntax error message

Autor: Marc MERLIN
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Re: header_syntax error message
On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 01:13:52PM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> Yep.
> That's why I wrote the patch that fixes that:

Sorry about the dupes, I'm on my laptop on a dialup and I forgot that I had
modified my exim.conf for testing and that I wasn't properly relaying (hence
sending from a dialup IP). I apparently screwed up and resent it twice.

Sorry about that.

Marc
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/   |   Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key