Re: [Exim] 3.33 to 4.x migration

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
To: Johnson, Michael
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] 3.33 to 4.x migration
On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 03:32:59PM -0400,
Johnson, Michael <Michael.Johnson@???> is thought to have said:

>     I am looking to migrate to 4.x from 3.33. Any migrations issues that
> have made this difficult for anyone else?

For the most part I think it's been relatively painless for most people.

First read the Exim4.upgrade file in the docs/ directory all the way through.

Build Exim as you would normally.

Follow the instructions in Exim4.upgrade to convert your configure file
over to the new format.

Then test it thoroughly before cutting over and you should be pretty safe.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality