Re: [Exim] .forward troubles

Autor: Yann Golanski
A: Chris
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] .forward troubles
Quoth Chris on Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 00:05:36 -0700
> Hello, Please help a newbie to stop banging his head on his keyboard.

Do we have to?

> Exim is installed on one domain, and I am trying to get a .forward file to
> work on another domain (on the same server). The .forward file tests ok on
> the command line, but is otherwise ignored by Exim. Please give me a clue.

The command `exim -d -[bt|bh] [IP|username]' should give you some clue
as to what routers/transports are used for the appropriate domain
and/or user.

You have HUPed the deamon after changing your configure file, haven't
you?

You have included the right router/transport for filtering, haven't you?

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   www.kierun.org/pgp/key-kierun