Re: [Exim] Overriding local_interfaces with -oX?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Greg Ward
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Overriding local_interfaces with -oX?
On 26 June 2002, Philip Hazel said:
> Grumble indeed. It shouldn't do that. -oX should totally override. Ah!
> Wait. Without testing (don't have time just this minute) I have a
> feeling that -oX with just a port may get confused. I'll check this out.
>
> But, come to think of it (I'm slow today - the Exim course I've just run
> has scrambled my brain :-), what exactly did you intend to achieve by
> that command? Did you want the new port to override the port on *both*
> interfaces?
>
> Have you tried -oX 127.0.0.1.2525

Yes, that worked -- thank you. Is that a temporary workaround or the
official answer?

What I wanted was to use

exim -v -odf -oX 2525 -bd

and have it be interpreted as

exim -v -odf -oX 0.0.0.0.2525 -bd
.

I was unaware/unclear that -oX took an *interface* and not just a port.

Thanks!

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@???