[Exim] Retry rules problem?

Author: Jeffrey Wheat
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Retry rules problem?
Hello,

    First I'd like to thank everyone for their help with my local_scan timeout problem. I simply increased local_scan_timeout and things are great. My next question is regarding my retry rules. I don't think I have it setup right and wish to ask for pointers.

*.mydomain.net         quota
*.mydoamin.net         *           F,3d,10m; G,16h,2h,1.5; F,4d,6h
*                      refused     F,8h,20m
*                      *           F,2h,15m; G,16h,2h,1.5; F,4d,8h

In a nutshell, if a local user is over quota, then reject the email and do not keep on the server in queue. Any emails over 5 days old nuke. Am I understanding this correctly?

Thanks,
Jeff

---