Re: Re [Exim] multiple ip address (re)routing

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Cami
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: Re [Exim] multiple ip address (re)routing
On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Cami wrote:

> hrmph.. surely someone must of wanted this done before? if for example
> i want ALL mail to come in through one interface, and all out another,
> telling me exim is not able to do this?

1. If you want all mail to come in through one interface, set

local_interfaces = 10.9.8.7 (for example)

Then restart the Exim daemon (exim -bd). It will listen only on that
interface. (If you are using inetd, you'll have to fix it via inetd.)

2. If you want all outgoing mail to go through a different interface,
set

  interface = 1.2.3.4          (for example)

on your smtp transport. It will send only through that interface.

No new feature needed.