Re: Re [Exim] multiple ip address (re)routing

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Nigel Metheringham
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Ollie Cook
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: Re [Exim] multiple ip address (re)routing
On Fri, 2002-06-28 at 14:44, Ollie Cook wrote:
> exim-colo-01.whoc.theplanet.co.uk seems to be sending multiple copies of this
> message. I have received three so far with these message IDs on that system:
>
> 17Nvlv-0001jG-00
> 17NvbZ-0001VF-00
> 17Nve4-0001Ya-00

I've been changing some of the settings on that box - with interesting
degrees of success and I keep running it out of file handles.... I
guess in a couple of cases it has managed to send a message but not log
that recipient as delivered. This has also caused the Mailman process
to get confused as to which messages have gone through and the qrunner
then gets hung up :-(

I'm sorting it slowly - trying to get better latency without bringing
the box down under high load.

    Nigel.