Re: Re [Exim] multiple ip address (re)routing

Autor: Cami
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: Re [Exim] multiple ip address (re)routing
| If you want Exim to send OUTGOING emails via two different interfaces,
| you might need to set up two instances of Exim, each associated with an
| appropriate IP interface. I could be wrong; perhaps there is a clever
| way to use a router to do it. I can't help you here.

hrmph.. surely someone must of wanted this done before? if for example
i want ALL mail to come in through one interface, and all out another,
telling me exim is not able to do this?

perhaps someone can put this forward as a new feature request?

regards,
cami