Re: [Exim] SCO-Unix 3.2V4.2: remote delivery process count g…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: wvaughan
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] SCO-Unix 3.2V4.2: remote delivery process count got out of step
Helmut Küpker wrote:
> Hi,
> I compiled exim-4.05 on SCO-Unix Release 3.2v4.2. The OS does not
> support SA_NOCLDWAIT.
> I used Makefile-UNIX_SV and os.h-UNIX_SV and made little changes
> in source-code (fchmod -> chmod, fchown -> chown, ftruncate -> chsize).

I guess it goes without saying that you know that release has not been
supported since what 1995, and was really never y2k fixed. Be that as it
may, you might want to repost this in news://comp.unix.sco.programmer
newgroup. You will find experts there that can help with back fitting.
Wouldn't FreeBSD be a better OS on hardware old enough to run 3.2.v4.2?
Good luck, and post any final result here please...