Re: [Exim] Re: eximstats and gzipped logfiles

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng
Para: Steve Campbell
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: eximstats and gzipped logfiles
On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Steve Campbell wrote:

> Hugh,
>     Which version of eximstats are you using ? Later versions use the
> following code to handle gzipped files:

The one with Exim 3.36.

> if (@ARGV) {
>   # Scan the input files and collect the data
>   foreach my $file (@ARGV) {
>     if ($file =~ /\.gz/) {

        [...]

Well, it didn't do this, so it's not new enough! Anyway, thanks
for letting me know this problem has gone. [I'm glad I didn't take
the time to do this "properly" -- using /bin/sh or make a proper class
in Ruby! :-)]

> Version 1.16 should do what you want and is available in the exim-4.05
> distribution (it is downwardly compatible).

I've not found time to explore Exim 4 yet, it's on my list.

        [other useful info trimmed. Thanks]

> Steve

        Thank you,
        Hugh