[Exim] Re: ldap lookup -- multiple results

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Re: ldap lookup -- multiple results
--
On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 08:42:08AM +0100, Douglas Gray Stephens wrote:
| At 18:09 (GMT-0500) on 24-June-2002, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:

| You are looking multiple matches, so need to look at using ldapm.

Yes, that is exactly what I wanted (someone else pointed that out too).

| > This is on a 'redirect' router. I didn't finish the expansion string
| > because I wasn't sure how to convert the multiple return entries into
| > a list of addresses. (one step at a time :-))

| This depends on how you get from the UIDs to the email addresses

The UID is the email address (local part).

| (why not just return the mail attribute?).

Hmm, I guess I could do that, though then exim would have to do
another query to convert that into the uid of the local user. It
probably doesn't matter much since it has to do the query anyways as
it goes through the routers.

Anyways, the s/ldap/ldapm/ change does exactly what I want. Thanks.

-D

--

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
Rather be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/