Re: [Exim] Preventing forged From: headers (exim 3.36)

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Robert Lister
Para: Dave C.
CC: Leonardo Boselli, ice, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Preventing forged From: headers (exim 3.36)
> The following bit of smtp_rcpt ACL would do the trick, substituting your
> actual data (possibly with file lookups/etc, as needed) in the correct
> formats. Note this cant look at the "From:" header, only the envelope
> sender address..
>

> deny    senders = yourdomain.com
>     recipients = selected@list_address.com
>     !hosts = your_internal_IP's
>     message = Forged mail not permitted

Is this exim 4? We're on exim 3.34/3.36 right now. (Not quite ready to
upgrade and make that leap yet, but soon hopefully.)

I was after somebody that's done similar with an exim 3.x filter.

(But I will keep this handy for when wI do have exim 4.x)

Rob

--
Robert Lister    -        robl@???    -    http://www.lentil.org