Re: [Exim] Using SA (Spam Assassin) selectively with Exim

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC
To: Odhiambo G. Washington
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] Using SA (Spam Assassin) selectively with Exim
On Monday, June 24, 2002, at 11:58 , Odhiambo G. Washington wrote:

> Hello,
>
> May I pose this to those already using SA with Exim.
> Is it possible to use SA with Exim but not globally?
> I want to make a kind of a list that people signup to.
> I then want to make SA _only_ scan mail addressed to users
> appearing on this list..something like a condition on the
> director..

I have not done this yet, but plan on working it out. How are you using
SA with exim? If the 3.x way, you can just set up some sort of
condition on your code that hands off to SA. If using the exim 4
sa-exim local_scan bit, there is that SAeximruncond flag which should be
able to be used to check. I have not tried it yet but will be using my
ldap based system.

Let me know how you work out
Chad