Re: [Exim] Exim and Exchange

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Bob Franklin
Para: Nigel Metheringham
CC: JAC Software, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Exim and Exchange
On 24 Jun 2002, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> Is there any way of turning off pipelining support on exchange and then
> seeing how things go?

I can't spot anything in the configuration dialogs here - you can specify
it should 'send HELO instead of EHLO' which, from the documentation, seems
to imply it should disable ESMTP and just use SMTP (why they don't put
that, I don't know). However, that only applies to outgoing mail.

I can't spot anything appropriate in the 'Administrative Groups -> First
Administrative Group -> Servers -> <server> -> Protocols -> SMTP ->
Default SMTP service'(*) properties window, which is where I would expect
it to be.

I will investigate the various books we have on Exchange tomorrow, but I'm
off to play football now. ;P

- Bob

(*) see, Exchange administration is dead easy!

--
 Bob Franklin <r.c.franklin@???>          +44 (0)118 931 6630
 Systems and Communications, IT Services, The University of Reading, UK