Re: [Exim] Exim and Exchange

Autor: JAC Software
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim and Exchange
From: Philip Hazel <ph10@???>

> I presume that mail.mgr.com.au is your Exchange server. As another
> poster said, we need to see the SMTP protocol exchange to give more
> response to this. You can get Exim to show it to you by running with the
> -v option. On the Exim box, run a command of the form

    Unfortunately, I don't have access to an Exim box to run the test.  I
received complaints from some users that they could not receive messages
from some people, so I asked them to get the senders to fax the NDRs to us
and when they did, I noticed that the common element was that they were all
going through an Exim server.  I'm sure the problem will be in Exchange
somewhere, but I'm surprised at the lack of information around on it as I
would have thought others would have encountered this problem.
    I'll see if I can get someone with an Exim box to run the -v option, but
otherwise I guess I will just have to keep searching.

Thanks,

Joel Gaskell
MGR Consulting
(posting from a non-MGR address as I can't receive this list at my normal
address)