Re: [Exim] Rejecting mail for unknown local users

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tamas TEVESZ
To: Alistair Knight
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Rejecting mail for unknown local users
On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Alistair Knight wrote:

> I handle mail for multiple domains, and have setup each domain to
> act as a local domain (is this bad??)

depends what you want to do with them. usually the answer is "no", and
i think if you don't know, then it's ok to have them as local.

> I need to setup exim so that it bounces email for unknow local
> users, at the moment, it just freezes the message. It already
> rejects emails for domains that are not local

if no director accepts them, they will be rejected. (that's exim3
terminology - it's somewhat different in exim4, but the underlying
idea is probably the same).

--
[-]