Re: [Exim] Exim and Exchange

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bob Franklin
A: JAC Software
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim and Exchange
On Sun, 23 Jun 2002, JAC Software wrote:

> I am the administrator of an Exchange 2000 server and we are having a
> problem receiving mail from Exim mail servers. The error seems to occur
> coming from Exim 3.32 and 3.35 mail servers, but I con't know if it is
> restricted to just those versions. Any time an Exim server tries to
> send a message to our Exchange server, an NDR is returned with the
> error:

I've not seen that error before (we have both Exchange and Exim servers
with user accounts an a separate group of Exim mail hubs forwarding mail
to them) - different problems, yes [which have all been at Exchange's 'fault'
so far, but I will refrain from my grumbles about that]. :)

Can you get the administrator of the Exim mail server feeding yours
(assuming that's not you as well) to try submitting a mail message by hand
with Exim in a suitably high debug level, so we can see the SMTP
transaction going on and see where this error is occuring exactly in the
SMTP dialogue this is occuring?

- Bob

--
 Bob Franklin <r.c.franklin@???>          +44 (0)118 931 6630
 Systems and Communications, IT Services, The University of Reading, UK