[Exim] Authentication

Author: Ufuk KOCOLU
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Authentication

Hello, it's nice to find a list like this.

I got a few questions, as I am new to use Exim.

a-) I want to use authentication when users sending mail on my smtp server, but I cannot.
Each time I try it gives me a "550 no relaying allowed" error, and I can only use this smtp server
with "host_accept_relay = *" And when I put "host_auth_accept_relay = * in my /usr/exim/configure it says it's a
unrecognized option?.

b-) ?t may be simple but, how can I use mail quotas with Exim. I can't see any options in my /usr/exim/configure file?

My exim version is 3.34

Thanks

Ufuk.