Re: [Exim] Re: compiling 4.05 vs 4.03

Author: volker augustin
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: compiling 4.05 vs 4.03
hi ,

i got it!
>>> exim binary built!

YEAH, and the solution of this was so easy, i just extracted a new source, and what i did before was copyiing
an existing Makefile to Local/Makefile
that was the mistake! because i compared the two files, my previous Makefile from exim403 with EDITME of 405
under windoz :((
now i was saving this file in unix-format, its 700 bytes smaller than the windows text-format and exim
sompiles successfully.

sorry for that trouble and thanks for all your help! Im very happy now :))

volker