[Exim] [OT] exim for an ancient arch

Author: Tamas TEVESZ
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] [OT] exim for an ancient arch
hi,

i have a friend here who is running an ancient ultrix 4.3 (on a vax
3100). there's sendmail on it, dunno which exactly, but one could
guess that's not from the last decade...). he has no compiler for the
ultrix, nor space to install one.

the machine is running some radio editorial system (don't ask, i don't
have the slightest idea as to what ;), and it's sending some mails out
regularly. of course it's open-relay. i wonder if anyone possibly has
an exim compiled for such an architecture so we could somehow plug
that hole in ?

yes, i know it wouldn't neccessarily have to listen on a port to send
mails. yes, i do know about firewalls et al. but it's not the easiest
thing to get things moving in a radio company, at least not here ;)

so if someone, anyone, possibly could give me a binary for such an
arch, i'd very much appreciate it.

thanks,

--
[-]