Re: [Exim] compiling 4.05 vs 4.03

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Volker Augustin
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] compiling 4.05 vs 4.03
On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Volker Augustin wrote:

> > 2. I thought I had added a check in 4.05 to ensure that that final line
> > was present. Have you got this target in your Makefile (in the build
> > directory)?
> >

> in build-linux-i386/Makefile?
>
> no i didnt see it.

Then there is something wrong with your distribution. It should be in
that file for a 4.05 build. Hmm. What is going on here?

That target I quoted should also be in the file OS/Makefile-Base.

> the user is ok, exists and group also, exim 4.03 is working under user 'exim'

Please quote exactly the line you have in your Local/Makefile.

Nothing very much has changed in this area, except that I added that
check to the Makefile. That is what is so surprising. Did you fetch a
clean 4.05 distribution, or did you use the patch file?