Re: [Exim] problem with qualify_domain and host_accept_relay

Top Pagina
Auteur: Richard Lithvall
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] problem with qualify_domain and host_accept_relay
Philip Hazel wrote:

>I have gone back and re-read your original message, which said
>
> when some host within this address range sends a
> mail to my smart host with an unqualified domain (ie user@hotmail) it
> doesn't reject the mail but qualifies it to user@???
>
>You didn't really mean "unqualified"; you meant "partially-qualified".
>That's what confused me. Sorry.

Ok, sorry. I've got the terminology wrong.

>You haven't got a wildcard MX record for your domain, by any chance,
>have you?

Yes I have, and I'd really like to keep it that way. After you pointed
me in this direction I found the qualify_single option. This should make
it work the way I want, right?

#                      ROUTERS CONFIGURATION                         #

lookuphost:
driver = lookuphost
transport = smtp
qualify_single = false