Re: [Exim] WTF?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: John W Baxter
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] WTF?
On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, John W Baxter wrote:

> Are these ACL snippets from the RCPT-time acl? If so, does that mean they
> run per-recipient, contributing one copy of the message per recipient?

Exim is cleverer than that. It will only ever add one particular header
once, however many ACLs request it. The test is a literal test on the
exact contents of the header line.

> Philip...would a warn RBL acl clause behave per my speculation above at
> RCPT time?

Shouldn't do if Exim is working as intended.

> Would DATA time be better for warn types?

They are available at DATA time as well. But there are also some uses
where you can add them (for some recipients) at RCPT time, and test for
them at DATA time.