Re: [Exim] Re: infinite loop with amavis scanner

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Volker Augustin
Para: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Re: infinite loop with amavis scanner
thanks ! already done.
i studied your configs till the end before - found it on the web.
also will install spamassassin as soon as possible :)
...but my mistake was that i didnt exactly type in .... there was a missing $ ....huhuuuuuu

now, everything is fine (i hope), as you can see in the header of this message :))

volker