[Exim] Re: infinite loop with amavis scanner

Góra strony
Autor: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] Re: infinite loop with amavis scanner
--
On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 04:12:25AM +0200, Volker Augustin wrote:

| i installed amavis amavis 0.3.12pre8 and exim 4.03 is routing mails to
| it, but if they are scanned, they get back to exim and generate a loop,
| until amavis stops it from itself.

| i typed EXACTLY what is in the readme.exim,

What might that be?

| please can anybody help me with that?

My sample configs for spamassassin deal with the same potential loop.
Maybe reading them will help you figure out what is wrong with your
config. http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/

Say, what uid is exim run as when the message returns to it? If
you're using the $received_protocol technique (as my docs use), then
exim must be run as a "trusted" user to do that.

HTH,
-D

--

Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers,
and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/