Re: [Exim] WTF?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: John W Baxter
To: exim-users
CC: Philip Hazel
Betreff: Re: [Exim] WTF?
At 13:21 -0400 6/17/2002, Dave C. wrote:
>On Sat, 15 Jun 2002, Philip Hazel wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Dave C. wrote:

>> > at relays.osirusoft.com as ted at relays.osir
>> > as ted at relays.osirusoft.com as ted at relays.osir
>> > as ted at relays.osirusoft.com as ted at relays.osir
>> > as ted at relays.osirusoft.com as ted at relays.osir
>> > as ted at relays.osirus
>>
>> Is this also shown on the log? Please post the relevant ACL.
>>

>I cant find any instances of this showing up in the logs.
>
>The relevant ACL's look like this: (There are about half a dozen of
>them, all the same, with the exception of which dnslists are called out.
>

>  warn    hosts = +rbl_warn_hosts
>          message = X-RBL-Warning: $sender_host_address is listed at
>$dnslist_domain as $dnslist_value \n $dnslist_text
>          dnslists = relays.osirusoft.com

>Its sporadic, but it is contining to happen..
>
>In the hopes of at least temporarily stopping it, I have removed some of
>the message so it now looks like:
>

>  warn    hosts = +rbl_warn_hosts
>          message = X-RBL-Warning: $sender_host_address is listed at
>$dnslist_domain
>          dnslists = relays.osirusoft.com

Are these ACL snippets from the RCPT-time acl? If so, does that mean they
run per-recipient, contributing one copy of the message per recipient?

Since the sample config file places the RBL checking in the RCPT-time ACL,
one suspects that is where your snippets are.

Philip...would a warn RBL acl clause behave per my speculation above at
RCPT time? Would DATA time be better for warn types?

--John

--
John Baxter   jwblist@???      Port Ludlow, WA, USA