Re: [Exim] WTF?

Autor: Dave C.
A: exim-users
CC: Philip Hazel
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] WTF?
On Sat, 15 Jun 2002, Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Dave C. wrote:

> > at relays.osirusoft.com as ted at relays.osir
> > as ted at relays.osirusoft.com as ted at relays.osir
> > as ted at relays.osirusoft.com as ted at relays.osir
> > as ted at relays.osirusoft.com as ted at relays.osir
> > as ted at relays.osirus
>
> Is this also shown on the log? Please post the relevant ACL.

I cant find any instances of this showing up in the logs.

The relevant ACL's look like this: (There are about half a dozen of
them, all the same, with the exception of which dnslists are called out.

  warn    hosts = +rbl_warn_hosts
          message = X-RBL-Warning: $sender_host_address is listed at $dnslist_domain as $dnslist_value \n $dnslist_text
          dnslists = relays.osirusoft.com

Its sporadic, but it is contining to happen..

In the hopes of at least temporarily stopping it, I have removed some of
the message so it now looks like: