[Exim] problem with qualify_domain and host_accept_relay

Top Pagina
Auteur: Richard Lithvall
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] problem with qualify_domain and host_accept_relay
Hello fellow Exim users.

I have a problem with qualify_domain and (possibly) host_accept_relay.
I have set qualify_domain to "our.domain.tld" (actually I haven't, but
primary_hostname is set to "hostname.our.domain.tld" and according to
the documentation thats equivalent) and host_accept_relay to
"192.168.0.0/16" and when some host within this address range sends a
mail to my smart host with an unqualified domain (ie user@hotmail) it
doesn't reject the mail but qualifies it to user@???
which is not what I want (I only want localhost to use qualify_domain
not host_accept_relay hosts).
According to the documentation qualify_domain only applies to
locally-generated messages.

Thankful for any hints,
Richard