RE: [Exim] Exiscan and Clam Antivirus (SOLVED)

Autor: Cory Daehn
A: 'Angel Marin', exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Exiscan and Clam Antivirus (SOLVED)
well, for anything I put in crontab, I have to put >/dev/null 2>&1 at
the end of it to catch the output. the 2>&1 has to do with the process
going into the background instead of running in the foreground (I
think).

Although I've always been of the opinion that it's the user's
responsibility to ensure they don't get or send viruses, not the network
admin's. If they're too stupid to be running a recent virus scanner,
they deserve what they get.