Re: [Exim] ACL idea/question

Top Pagina
Auteur: Marc MERLIN
Aan: Dave C.
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] ACL idea/question
On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 05:30:17PM -0400, Dave C. wrote:
> My idea is to setup a simple scoring system for the various DSBLS, right
> in an ACL..
>
> several
>
> warn    dnslists = blah...
>     message = "X-RBL-Warning: ..."

> warn    dnslists = blah...
>     message = "X-RBL-Warning: ..."

> warn    dnslists = blah...
>     message = "X-RBL-Warning: ..."

I think you are better off running SpamAssassin at SMTP time, you'll be able
to run and add up as many rules as you want.
If you really wanted to, you could have SA only do RBL checks, and the main
reason why I'd run SA for what you want to do, is that as of SA 2.30
(released yesterday), I added code to do all the RBL lookups in parrallel
and set a timeout if one of them doesn't answer quick enough (non blocking
DNS calls)

http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/sa.html

Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/ | Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key