[Exim] Re: Restricting Aliases for Majordomo Lists

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Miquel van Smoorenburg
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: Restricting Aliases for Majordomo Lists
In article <001301c213dd$769dabe0$0d94eecd@mnemeth>,
Cory Daehn <cdaehn@???> wrote:
>After being the embarassed one to have a user's infection with the HaHa
>virus finding the <1023882439@???> in the header and manage to
>send 2 or 3 copies of the HaHa virus to the entire mailing list (14,500
>e-mail addresses) I would like to restrict the outbound alias (now
>renamed to txcoooking-list-outgoing & possibly moving all the outbound
>aliases into their own alias files) so that only majordomo can send a
>message to them. (not sure if user = would be majordom or
>majordomo@localhost)

#
# /etc/aliases.outgoing is only used if we're called by
# the majordomo user, on this sytem user "majordom" (uid 38)
#
majordomo_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
condition = "${if eq {$originator_uid}{38} {yes} {no} }"
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
file = /etc/aliases.outgoing
search_type = lsearch
user = majordom

Adjust {38} and user = majordom to the uid majordomo is running under.
Put outgoing aliases in /etc/aliases.outgoing

Also, you might want to update you majordomo .config file for the
list to prevent loops:

message_headers     <<  END
END

taboo_headers       <<  END