[Exim] Testing $sender_host_address against hostlist?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Peter N Lewis
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Testing $sender_host_address against hostlist?
Hi all,

I've added support for spamassassin and razor into Exim. Very cool!

However, because the spam check is being performed on my users
(including me), and razor adds a bit of lag, and it all happens
before the mail is accepted, it means email sending is slowed down
somewhat.

I would not mind if this was deferred, but it happens during the SMTP
session from the MUA and so is noticeable by the user (and a waste of
time because I will deliver it anyway, just with the X-Spam headers
added, and besides my site is small and none of the users will send
spam anyway).

Ok, so I'd like to have spamassassin (run from local_scan) not run
for my various clients (essentially for my relay_from_hosts list).

spamassassin's local_scan config has a condition to disable running, namely"

SAEximRunCond: ${if and {{def:sender_host_address} {!eq
{$sender_host_address}{127.0.0.1}} {!eq {$h_Do-Not_Run-SA:}{Yes}} }
{1}{0}}

So basically, the question then boils down to, how can I write an
exim condition to test $sender_host_address against a hostlist, which
in this case will be something like:

hostlist   relay_from_hosts = 127.0.0.1:203.8.112.0/24 \
     :139.130.147.205:203.47.30.60/30

Alternatively I guess a way to not run the local_scan at all for
hosts in relay_from_hosts, or a way to set a header for
relay_from_hosts and test it in the expression my work.

Thanks,
    Peter.

--
<http://www.interarchy.com/> <http://download.interarchy.com/>