[Exim] Re: compiled-in modules?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] Re: compiled-in modules?
--
On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 02:59:15PM -0500, Cory Daehn wrote:

| Is there an easy way to see which modules were compiled into exim 3.3x?
| I would like to make sure MySQL access is available then set up one of

ldd will tell you whether or not the exim binary is linked against the
mysql client libs.

If you have a copy of the Local/Makefile you can look there to see
what options were used.

You can try to use a mysql lookup in the config and see if exim
complains. If it does, you don't have mysql.

-D

--

Through love and faithfulness sin is atoned for;
through the fear of the Lord a man avoids evil.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/