Re: [Exim] Frozen incoming messages?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Bill Schoolcraft
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Frozen incoming messages?
At Thu, 13 Jun 2002 it looks like Derrick 'dman' Hudson composed:

> You REBOOTED!?  This isn't windows.  Just run
>     /sbin/sysctl -p
> after editing /etc/sysctl.conf, or merely run
>     echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn
> (which won't persist through a reboot, btw)

Hmm, I was just curious about that command. I'm running FreeBSD
and Linux here at home and see only the -p option for
/sbin/sysctl for Linux, not FreeBSD's /sbin/sysctl.

I'm also running Solaris-8 (sparc) but see no "sysctl" command
and would imagine it would take some time to find the Solaris
equiv.

[off_topic]

I was just speaking with someone at work about the tangled web
that Unix has woven and found a nice little jpg that I saved at

http://www.forwardslashunix.com/history.jpg

--
Bill Schoolcraft