Re: [Exim] :fail: message?

Autor: Joachim Wieland
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] :fail: message?
Hi Philip,

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 11:08:17AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> I'm trying to please everyone here; there are some admins that don't
> want detailed messages sent out to clients. So I implemented a means to
> suppress them. Just suppress the suppression. :-)

Okay, you might be right and you probably have your reasons. Yet I think
it is a little inconsistent that the message of exim -bt and the log
message differ from the one the client sees.

If I see "rejected RCPT user@???: unknown user" in the logfile I
suspect that the client also received a "unknown user" message so I
asked to think about the suppression of the suppression ;-)

Anyway, I'm content if you know about it and if you think that it is
okay the way it is :-)

Joachim

--
*****PGP key available - send e-mail request***** - ICQ: 37225940
If dolphins are so smart, why did Flipper work for television?