Re: [Exim] storing data in a flat file

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Greg Ward
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] storing data in a flat file
On 13 June 2002, Matthew Byng-Maddick said:
> SpamAssassin (there it is again) (http://www.spamassassin.org/) has a
> score based filtering system, although I personally disagree with some
> of the names and regexps for their default ruleset. I believe that
> Derrick Hudson (who posts as "dman" to this list) has done some work
> with writing up how to nicely integrate spamassassin and exim in many
> interesting ways.

One of the many nice things about SpamAssassin is that if you don't like
a particular built-in rule, you just disable it by assigning it a score
of 0 in /etc/spamassassin/local.cf (or wherever your local.cf is). Or
you can bump up the scores of rules that you think should score higher.
And adding simple regex rules is dead easy, and lots of fun too.

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@???