[Exim] sa-exim dynamically loaded (was Re: Re: Released: Spa…

Autor: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
A: exim-users
Assumptes vells: Re: [Exim] Re: Released: SpamAssassin at SMTP time in local_scan
Assumpte: [Exim] sa-exim dynamically loaded (was Re: Re: Released: SpamAssassin at SMTP time in local_scan)
--
On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 08:24:10AM +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:

| dsh8290@??? said:
| > What must be done in order for the .so to have access to the symbols
| > in exim?

| Add '-rdynamic' to the final Exim link command.

Thanks, that did it! I'll update the patch to include that in the
sample Local/Makefile.

I'll also try it live shortly :-).

-D

--

The crucible for silver and the furnace for gold,
but the Lord tests the heart.

Jabber ID : dman@???